Skip to content
Breakfast Bake Recipe
- 1 Can Flaky Grands
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup ½ & ½
- Cubed ham or ground cooked sausage 1 ½ cups
- 12 eggs
- Any sauteed veggies—mushrooms, chopped spinach, sweet peppers, onions Salt and pepper Butter 2-8X8 inch pans well.
- Cut each biscuit into eight pieces and scatter on bottom of pan.
- Scatter veggies, cheese, and/or meat around evenly.
- Mix eggs and milk or ½ & ½. Transfer to 2-8” X 8” pans.
- I sprinkle the tope with smoked paprika
- Cook 25-35 minutes at 350. You can’t mess this up and it comes out looking great!
- Serve for breakfast or dinner with a small salad.